- Inventory Allocation
- Lot and Serial Allocation
- Consolidated Shipping Manifest
- Creates and Confirms Made2Manage Shippers
- Auto-Transfer to "Staging" location option
- Consolidate multiple Shippers into one "Shipment"
- Bill of Lading with Containers
- Does not consume Made2Manage user licenses
The Shipment View allows you to consolidate multiple Shippers into one “Shipment”. Think of a Shipment as a Load going to a specific location. Multiple lines, from multiple Sales Orders can reside on the same Shipment.
- Changes to the Shipment are reproduced on all of the related Shippers
- Confirming a Shipment confirms all related Shippers
- Define Containers per Shipment
- Significantly reduces paperwork
Shipping Point allows an easy, straight forward system for defining containers. Containers are defined at the Shipment level and can contain different parts, lots/SN, etc.
- Drag and drop material from one container to another.
- Weights can be entered for each container.
- Ability to print Container labels (additional).
- Facilitates BOL creation.
Advanced Shipping Queue
The Shipping Point shipping queue expands on the standard Made2Manage shipping queue in a number of ways. In addition, it allows this function to be performed outside of Made2Mange, freeing up Made2Manage user licenses.
- Time phased, rules-based, soft allocation of material availability
- Creating Shipments/Shippers takes out of availability
- Quickly view shipping demands by availability
- Easily filter by multiple criteria: (Customer, Ship To, Part, Availability, Date, etc.)
The ability to create streamlined and complete Shipping Documents is a strength of the system. The Consolidated Shipment document shows all of the related Shippers and Quantities in a single document. Likewise the BOL is clean and automatic.
- Consolidated Shipment shows all Shipment information in a single document.
- Bill of Lading Document is supported with containers
- Optional Part, Container and Shipment label printing
- Additional Documentation such as Export documentation can be supported.