- Auto-Generate and Auto-Assign functions
- Greatly reduces the data-entry effort
- Multiple Made2Manage versions supported
- Select All, Select Range, and Select Except for functions
- No Made2Manage user licenses required.
This utility greatly simplifies creating Job Lot\SN numbers using a configurable number generator. Visually view Job Lot\SN requirements and quickly assign component lots.
- Assign Job Lot/SN with a flexible number generator. The user can define Prefix rules, Sequence rules, Lot uniqueness, Date Codes and more.
- Visually view Job Lot/SN requirements and their dispositions.
- Easily assign component Lot/SN to Job Lot/SN with a minimum of keystrokes or auto-assign.
Move to Inventory
This utility was designed to streamline the data entry process of entering Lot\SN numbers when moving product to Inventory for users of the Made2Manage ERP Product. A simple, one screen interface allows the user to quickly and easily select Lot\SN when reporting production to Inventory.
- Works with all Jobs (Both Lot\SN controlled or not)
- Easily select Lot\SN number by sequence, range, or auto-assign.
- Presents Job Quantity, Job Completed quantity and Moved Quantity to the user.
- Performs all updates to support Made2Manage
- Can be customized to perform unique requirements such as Labels.
This utility was designed to streamline the data entry process of entering Lot and Serial (Lot\SN) numbers when shipping product for users of the Made2Manage ERP Product. It is written in Microsoft .Net and runs via a button placed on the Shipper screen using VBA. A simple, one screen interface allows the user to quickly and easily select available Lot/SN when adding Lot Controlled items to a shipper.
- Easily select Lot/SN number by sequence, range, or auto-assign.
- Interfaces directly with the M2M Shipper screen.
- Performs all updates to support Made2Manage.